The ACA-MIC04 is a high performance, omni-directional microphone designed to sit on a table top. Built in limiter circuit automatically lowers the output level during loud sound intervals. Selectable Hi cut and low cut filters significantly reduce background noise. Built in weights and 4 rubber feet help minimize unwanted movement of the microphone. Black ABS enclosure sits on any surface. Connects directly to our switcher / mixer / amplifiers or use one of many interface products to make fast and clean connections to DVRs or remote monitoring equipment.
- Omni-directional 25′ pickup pattern
- Low noise MOSFET pre-amplifier.
- 500Hz-13Khz Frequency response.
- Jumper selectable hi-cut/lo-cut filters limit frequency response to up to 900 to 6Khz significantly reducing background noise.
- Jumper selectable volume range: “Line level” (0db) or “Microphone level” (-30db)
- Adjustable gain in both volume ranges.
- Internal peak limiter circuit (.5 sec response)
- 100 Ohm unbalanced output.
- 3 position Euro-style connector makes cable termination fast and clean.
- Power: 12 to 24VDC @ 10mA.
- On-board voltage regulator and RFI filtering.
- Industrial temperature range: -40 to 105C
- S/N ratio: more than 60DB
- Sensitivity 45DB
- Black ABS enclosure with rubber pads stays put on any surface.
- Dimensions: L 3.7 W 2.6 H 1.4
- Weight 0.21lbs
- ACA-MIC04 Conference Table Microphone
- Mounting screws.
- Installation instructions
It is the responsibility of the installation company and end user to install this audio surveillance equipment in compliance with state and federal privacy laws. If you are unfamiliar with these laws, consult a qualified attorney.