High performance, Omni-directional, pre-amplified microphone for fixed location security applications. 25ft pickup pattern in all directions. Built in limiter circuit automatically lowers the output level during loud sound intervals. Hi cut and low cut filters significantly reduce background noise. Stainless steel plate mounts flush or on a single gang electrical box. Connects directly to our switcher / mixer / amplifiers or use one of many interface products to make fast and clean connections to DVRs or remote monitoring equipment.
- Omni-directional 25ft pickup pattern.
- Low noise MOSFET pre-amplifier.
- 500Hz-13Khz Frequency response.
- Jumper selectable hi-cut/low-cut filters limit frequency response to 900-6khz significantly reducing background noise.
- Jumper selectable volume range: “Line level” (0db) or “Microphone level” (-30db)
- Adjustable gain in both volume ranges.
- 100 Ohm unbalanced output.
- Internal peak limiter circuit (.5 sec response)
- 3 position Euro-style connector makes cable termination fast and clean.
- Reverse polarity protected.
- Power: 12 to 24VDC @ 10mA.
- On-board voltage regulator and RFI filtering.
- S/N ratio: more than 60DB
- Sensitivity 45DB
- Industrial temperature range 40 to 105C.
- Stainless steel plate mounts flush or on a
- Single gang electrical box.
- Dimensions: L 4.5 W 2.7 H 1.1
- Weight .07lbs
- ACA-MIC05 flush mount microphone.
- Mounting screws.
- Installation instructions
It is the responsibility of the installation company and end user to install this audio surveillance equipment in compliance with state and federal privacy laws. If you are unfamiliar with these laws, consult a qualified attorney.